Do you need help in Operations Management Homework problems? Operations Management problems can be a confusing and challenging at times. You can send us Operations Management problems from Basic Operations Management problems like Inventory Management, Distribution Strategy, Inventory Control to more advanced Operations Management Assignment Problems like JIT Production & Purchase, Agile Manufacturing, Total Quality Management, Logistics Planning, Returns Management.
Our Operations Management tutors who have advanced degree's in Operations Management and many years of experience tutoring Operations Management can help you by providing detailed & logical solutions to your Operations Management Assignment Problems. We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality of Operations Management Assignment Help at a very reasonable cost. Please do explore the rest of our page to learn more about our service & Operations Management Homework topics.
Whatever your Operations Management Assignment help needs do send your questions to us along with a deadline for the Operations Management Assignment Help problems. Please do remember to send us any supporting material which your Operations Management instructor might want to use in solving your Operations Management assignment problems. If you don't send or tell us your custom requirements for your Operations Management homework help problems there is no way of our tutors knowing the Operations Management Assignment Help topic requirements.
In order to keep our tutors working for only serious clients and to keep our service levels high we only start work on your Operations Management Assignment problems as soon as we receive payment from our clients. This ensures that our clients who have paid us for Operations Management Assignment Help problems receive top quality service by ensuring their Operations Management assignment solutions are delivered on time
Partial List of Operations Management Topics:
Simulation of Technology for Safety, Testing & Training for a Project
- Supply Chain Management
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Just-in-Time Production
- Logistics Management
- Stochastic Inventory Model
- Deterministic Inventory Model
- Work Breakdown Structures
- Precedence Networks
- Gantt Charts
- Probabilistic Models
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Discrete Manufacturing
- Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Agile Manufacturing
- Queuing Theory
- Inventory Management
- Control Charts
- X-bar chart
- R-bar chart
- p-bar chart
- C-bar chart
- Fix-position layout
- Office layout
- Warehouse layout
- Processed Oriented layout
- A-B-C analysis
- Economic Order Quantity (EOQ)
- Economic Production Quantity (EPQ)
- Quantity Discount Models
- Just in Time systems (JIT)
- Bills of material
- Demand Chase
- Decision Trees
- Critical Path
- Linear Optimization
- Transportation Models
- Monte Carlo Methods
- Email us your Operations Management Assignment problem statement Or document
- Send us deadline for the completed Operations Management Homework Problem in terms of Date & Time (Please specify time zone - EST, CST, GMT)
- Let us know if you have any specific format requirements for your Assignment problems like Word, PDF, Excel...
- If you want our Operations Management tutors to use any particular format like APA, MLA or Chicago / Turabian please do let us know
- Any supporting materials which are specific to your Operations Management problems and would aid our Operations Management tutors or are required to solve the particular problems should be emailed to us
- Once we receive your Operations Management Assignment Problem topics we will get them reviewed by our tutors
- If all information required to solve the Operations Management topic is present we will email you a quote along with a deadline for completion of the Operations Management work
- You pay us through Paypal
- We will start work on your Operations Management problems upon receipt of payment
- Deliver the completed solutions by the mutually agreed upon deadline
The term inventory refers to the stockpile of the products a firm is offering for sale and the components that make up the product.
Inventory � Current asset in working capital
It is a part of current asset in working capital calculations. Current assets are those assets which can be converted into cash easily within a period of one year. It is assumed that inventory can also be sold and converted into cash within a year's time and hence categorized as current assets.
Liquidity of Inventory
Though it is categorized as a current asset, practically, they cannot be equivalent to cash and cash equivalents. In fact, they are not quick assets and hence not included as cash equivalent in calculating quick ratio or acid-test ratio. The reasons are:
- Although inventory can be sold and converted into cash or accounts receivables, it is a blocked up fund till the accounts receivables are collected.
- The time it takes for the inventory to convert into sales may be longer, sometimes even more than a year. The time depends upon the nature of the product, demand for the product, price and market conditions.
Inventory and working capital
Inventory is treated as a current asset for working capital purposes also. Working capital is the net of current assets and current liabilities. It is assumed that inventory can be converted into sales and then to cash/accounts receivables to meet the current liabilities or obligations.
Inventory and Operating cycle
Operating cycle has the following events:
- Cash converted into inventory
- Inventory converted into accounts receivables
- Accounts receivables converted into cash
- Cash again re-converted into inventory
The above is the case of a normal wholesale or retail business. In case of manufacturing businesses, the inventory passes through three stages and operating cycle will be as given below:
- Cash converted into Raw materials
- Raw materials converted into work-in-progress
- Work-in-progress converted into finished goods inventory
- Finished goods inventory converted into accounts receivables
- Accounts receivables converted into cash and
- Cash re-converted into raw materials.
In all the above cases, accounts receivables come into picture in case of credit sales. In case of cash sales, inventory will be straight-away reconverted into cash.
Online Live Tutor Role of Inventory in Working Capital:
We have the best tutors in accounts in the industry. Our tutors can break down a complex Role of Inventory in Working Capital problem into its sub parts and explain to you in detail how each step is performed. This approach of breaking down a problem has been appreciated by majority of our students for learning Role of Inventory in Working Capital concepts. You will get one-to-one personalized attention through our online tutoring which will make learning fun and easy. Our tutors are highly qualified and hold advanced degrees. Please do send us a request for Role of Inventory in Working Capital tutoring and experience the quality yourself.
Online Role of Inventory in Working Capital Help:
If you are stuck with a Role of Inventory in Working Capital Homework problem and need help, we have excellent tutors who can provide you with Homework Help. Our tutors who provide Role of Inventory in Working Capital help are highly qualified. Our tutors have many years of industry experience and have had years of experience providing Role of Inventory in Working Capital Homework Help. Please do send us the Role of Inventory in Working Capital problems on which you need Help and we will forward then to our tutors for review.